Thursday, July 17, 2014

Keep calm - because the world is not catching fire anytime soon

I'm probably at the peak of my maturity right now. 
I have a steady job, a social life, friendly parents, I'm financially sustained, physically fit and for once alarmingly have no drama around me.
I have no hang ups and i have no kinky fetishes in life.
I have no friends with drama and i have no gossip that currently surrounds me for once.
I'm actually putting this post down to record how normal life can be. 
I have no place that i want to be.
No one that i dream of being or being with.
I enjoy my own company as much as i do of a few close friends.
I have no peer pressure and surprisingly i have no family pressure either. 
I think this is defiantly the simplest i can be.
I have nothing extraordinary or inspiring to share and i have no anxiety due to the lack of a good story to tell. 
I'm as patient as i could be.  I'm still as child like as i used to be. (i hide my chocolates to eat alone or to avoid sharing he-he)
I work fairly hard everyday. 
I talk to myself. 
And I'm normal.
Life is normal.
My understanding of life has changed.
I've evolved three folds in place of one.
I have no guilt or anger or misery or want to be extraordinary.
I'm happy blending into the world like others around me.
I'm not afraid of sounding stupid.
And I'm not afraid of having meaningless dull conversations with others.
I have no urgency to save the world. 
I'm happy to exist. 
Happy  going through the same motion day in day out. 
There's no where I'd rather be.
No place i want to go next.
I'm happy wherever i am,  where ever i go.
I can tell spade a spade.
I have no insecurities. 
I'm easy to talk to and easier to approach than ever before.
I am happy being of help to both the known and friendly strangers.
I don't think about it or them twice.
I am also happy being completely useless. 
I don't read as much as i used to but I'm ok with that too.
I'm ok not knowing what the future holds.
I'm ok for now with not controlling my fate or worrying about what turn life takes next.
I'm thinking about only how I'm existing and its a beautiful feeling to not be bothered about the possible worldly apocalypse.
Or of zombies or real life fears or death itself right now. 
I'm at peace.
I'm myself.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
But as i end this I'm beginning to wonder, is this the silence before another storm...?
xx

No comments:

Post a Comment