Friday, July 4, 2014

The curious story of Florence and Golding: An introduction

No no I'm not going to begin by telling you if its a story about two people or a girls adventure in a forging land or two beings connected between parallel universes or an unique friendship between a Nightingale and a historic monument.
Have I given you enough to think about already? Maybe you should expect it in the story I tell you next. Maybe I'm going to depict all of these metaphorically.
Ah, the beauty is I don't know what I'm going to write here next, yet I know just like your inkling right now that its going to be exciting.
I'm a master of imaginative story telling, typically wandering into a million directions at the same time in my head or maybe yet its just a psychologically condition I chose to knowingly manipulate to tell this story. My story. Your story. A great story.

Brace yourself.

No comments:

Post a Comment