Thursday, July 10, 2014

The open breakup letter

Hey you,

This is just an effort to really put out some issues which i know I'll personally make mountains of in the times to come.

Well we have issues. And i am certain that you have also been avoiding having these little confrontations as much as i have. 

But someone's going go have to raise the red flag. And that someone's going to have to be amongst the two of us. So I'm beginning by stating them here. Just stating them.

But before i begin i should clarify this. I've never been more accommodating or more patient or polite or responsible for myself and another person before. So personally while you might be surprised to read some bits what i write ahead, i really feel its sort of a personal achievement for me to have gotten this far.

So you know how I've never said 'i love you' s' to you back leave alone 'i like you' s' to really begin with? Its evident I'm very careful with my choice of words isn't it? Well i know you haven't noticed my 'diplomatically choosing the right words' cause you haven't quite paid attention but yes I've been diplomatic in expressing or  conveying feelings. As i see it, I've not said the like word or sentences more than 4 times in direct context to how i feel about you. In fact i gauge myself in private basis what i did the entire day so i know I've kept things very simple. Point being: I'm not sure i like you enough. I'm fond of you but then I'm fond of puppies in the street,  fond of ice-cream in summers and defiantly more fond of my job. If you get what i mean. 

No comments:

Post a Comment