Friday, September 19, 2014

You idiot.

I promised myself that i wont do this to this blog.
But look what you make me do.
But here you go.

There is more than one way to get someones attention.
Especially someone you claim to hate.
You don't necessarily have to bad mouth me. 

Let me begin by giving you a little gyaan. 
Little boys tend to hurt little girls they like. 
You know, pony tail pulling, punching, distracting, etc. 
And at home tend to tell their mothers stupid things about the little girls who they bring up in all their conversations. 

What they actually are doing is: 
They don't know how to express fondness. 
And hence they will pull off such sharades. 
When we grow up, the same emotions grow a bit more complex. 

The little boy who now is all grown up, reacts the same way when he has 'unfinished business' in correlation to a girl he can't find ways to express the same to. 
When he seldom somewhere believes he didn't get the outcome he wanted from something he did or a relationship he was in. 

But ofcourse ego is a foul disease. 
And it carries its own remedy. 
Hence he will block her everywhere and then speak ill of the girl and make it look like she's still doing something wrong to make his life miserable. 

Its been more than half a year since I've mailed you, idiot. 
Why am i still hearing fresh news about you telling people 'i mail you religiously!?' or i did so just two months ago!? 
And don't you forget emailing was what you did previously, or do you want me to pull out those emails!? 

It's been over a year since you blocked me everywhere (after i blocked you first), which is my style of dealing with things and people I'm close but angry with. 
Why does it seem like the problem you have is with my existence rather than addressing and tackling your own ego first!

Seems to me that while that little boy grew up physically, 
He left his brains in some tiffin box he lost on his way back from school. 
Cause mature people talk out things, address their emotions Correctly and don't go around defaming others from their 'past' or a girl three girlfriends ago.

No comments:

Post a Comment