Monday, September 1, 2014

In secure as ease

You're miles away.
Thousands and thousands of them.
You're young, ambitious, spirited, (i hope)
its your time to travel, to meet new people and fall in love over and over.
You're witty, inquisitive and savvy.
You've been tracking me, since back home.
Maybe it's all working out now,
But of course its easy over the phone.
Early 20's is no time to settle down.
Trust me, and hey don't frown.
You've taken away what's rightfully mine.
Or was once upon a time.
And you think you have it under control.
But couldn't you find someone back home?
We're Indians you know,
We all emotionally over haul.
This is not a poem,
This is not a taunt.
This is just acknowledgment,
Of your lovely haunt.
I backed away once,
And i haven't troubled you since.
But when problems stay away from you,
You stay away from them and wince.
You can't drive him any further away,
Nor bring him anymore close (joke)
If you've finally found your exotic Indian.
Why don't you focus only on what you chose?
If you need pointers, message me.
If you need advise just ask.
Under different circumstances,
I would have told you you're pretty,
But right now you're being a typical stock(er).
I refrain from making judgments based on what I've been told or only briefly seen.
But this is my private space, and not exposed to many.
Keep your paws off this space,
Give me some breathing space if i can have any? (on my own blog!!)
Again, it rhymes, but this is an acknowledgement not a poem.
Happy tripping via Risario and life living and happy everything else.

No comments:

Post a Comment